2018 Summer eride schedule
Eride Service ends Friday May 11th at 2:00AM. Service will resume Fall 2018.
e-ride (on demand) – Call 940-565-3014
Fall and Spring hours:
A dispatcher will be available to take calls:
Monday – Thursday from 7pm to 2am
Friday – Sunday from 4pm to 2am
For late night route service click here for Mean Green Night Rider
- Service will be on–campus only for students with a valid student ID
- e-ride on-demand callers will give a first name, requested pick up location and destination at the time of call
- Vehicle will arrive in approximately 10 minutes. Actual response time may vary.
- When possible a designated pick up location will be identified by the dispatcher
- Other students can board the bus at the pick-up location by showing a valid student ID. The drivers will wait 5 minutes for the original caller to board before departing.
- Drivers will stand by at destinations to assure passengers safely enter structures or vehicles whenever possible
- Vehicles will be UNT marked, 14 passengers, lift equipped mini buses with direct communication to dispatchers
- Drivers will be in uniform
For Security Escorts, please contact Police Communications at 940-565-3000 option 1.