e-ride on demand – Call 940-565-3014 - e-ride is not available during the summer. If you need a Security Escort, please contact Police Communications at 940-565-3003.
A dispatcher will be available to take calls:
Monday – Thursday from 9pm to 2am
Friday – Sunday from 4pm to 2am
e-ride fixed routes -
North and South routes operate:
Monday – Thursday 7pm to 7am
Friday – Sunday 4pm to 7am
- Service will be on–campus only for students with a valid student ID
- E-ride on-demand callers will give a first name, requested pick up location and destination at the time of call
- Vehicle will arrive in approximately 10 minutes. Actual response time may vary.
- When possible a designated pick up location will be identified by the dispatcher
- Other students can board the bus at the pick-up location by showing a valid student ID. The drivers will wait 5 minutes for the original caller to board before departing.
- Drivers will stand by at destinations to assure passengers safely enter structures or vehicles whenever possible
- Vehicles will be UNT marked, 14 passengers, lift equipped mini buses with direct communication to dispatchers
- Drivers will be in uniform