The University of North Texas’ e-ride On demand Service has been helping students get around campus safely for over a decade. At the beginning of the Spring 2018 semester, we released the UNT e-ride mobile application. Today, you can download the app from either the Google Play store or Apple’s app store to call an e-ride shuttle directly to your location, track its location as it travels, give you estimated wait times, alert you when the shuttle arrives, and allow you to request accessibility for bicycles or wheelchairs.
With no more guessing, all of the details about your request and ride are available at your fingertips. Try it today!
For late night route service click here for Mean Green Night Rider
- Service is operated by UNT Transportation Services utilizing student drivers and dispatchers.
- Service will be on–campus only for students with a valid student ID
- e-ride on-demand callers will give a name, phone number, # of riders, requested pick up location and destination at the time of call
- Vehicle will arrive in approximately 10 minutes. Actual response time may vary.
- When possible a designated pick up location and expected wait time will be identified by the dispatcher
- Other students can board the bus at the pick-up location by showing a valid student ID. The drivers will wait 5 minutes for the original caller to board before departing.
- Drivers will stand by at destinations to assure passengers safely enter structures or vehicles whenever possible
- Vehicles will be UNT marked, 14 passengers, lift equipped mini buses with direct communication to dispatchers
- Drivers will be in uniform
For Security Escorts, please contact Police Communications at 940-565-3000 option 1.