e-ride Holiday Schedule: e-ride service will end Tuesday Nov 22nd for the Thanksgiving holiday and resume at 4pm on Sunday November 27th.
e-ride Evening Transportation Service
Students are able to request late night transportation between locations on the main campus, Discovery Park, Mean Green Village and Victory Hall campuses by making a call to the dispatcher at 940-565-3014.
Now Hiring Student Drivers! Look for our job postings on the UNT Career Center website. http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center
The highlights of the service are as follows:
- Service will be operated by UNT Transportation Services utilizing student drivers and dispatchers to take the calls for service.
e-ride on demand – Call 940-565-3014
A dispatcher will be available to take calls:
Monday – Thursday from 9pm to 2am
Friday – Sunday from 4pm to 2am
e-ride fixed routes -
North and South routes operate:
Monday – Thursday 7pm to 7am
Friday – Sunday 4pm to 7am
e-ride North Route :
2. West Hall
3. Bruce Hall
4. Legends Hall
5. College Inn
6. Crumley Hall
7. Highland Street Garage
8. Fouts stop 1/2/3
9. Victory Hall
e-ride South Route:
1. Highland Street Garage
2. Kerr Hall
3. Maple Hall
4. Clark Hall
5. Rawlins Hall
6. Mozart Square
7. Honors Hall
8. Fouts Field 1/2/3
- Service will be on–campus only for students with a valid student ID
- e-ride on-demand callers will give a first name, requested pick up location and destination at the time of call
- Vehicle will arrive in approximately 10 minutes. Actual response time may vary.
- When possible a designated pick up location will be identified by the dispatcher
- Other students can board the bus at the pick-up location by showing a valid student ID. The drivers will wait 5 minutes for the original caller to board before departing.
- Drivers will stand by at destinations to assure passengers safely enter structures or vehicles whenever possible
- Vehicles will be UNT marked, 14 passenger, lift equipped mini buses with direct communication to dispatchers
- Drivers will be in uniform