What do I do if I’m driving a rental car?

If you own a UNT Parking Permit, you can transfer the permit from your regular vehicle to the rental car; the sticker is made to move from one vehicle to another. If you do not have a UNT parking permit, you will need to purchase a temporary day pass from the UNT Parking office, or pay to park in an hourly areas.