2019-20 permit sales schedule is as follows
• May 29 through the academic year: faculty/staff permits – these include Highland Street Garage annual and semester cards; A lots; F/S lots; Motorcycle and others.
• June 5 through the academic year: upperclassmen and transfer student permits – these include Eagle (commuter), R (economical, remote parking for upperclassmen living in residence halls) and RR (premium, guaranteed parking spots for upperclassmen living in residence halls)
• June 19 through the academic year: first time in college/freshmen student permits – these are FCS permits for the lots next to Victory Hall along the bus route to campus
*Please note that if you are living in a residence hall you must have your room assignment first so that our system can verify you are eligible for an R, RR or FCS permit.
2019-20 permit pricing is as follows
For faculty and staff:
• $675 for the Highland Street Garage card for the academic year
• $700 for the A lots – these are for reserved, guaranteed spaces
• $250 for the F/S lots, which includes parking in the Union Circle Garage (2nd and 3rd floors) and the top floor of the Highland Street Garage
• $125 for Motorcycle permits
*For other specialty permits, you can log onto our permit sales system and see what is available for you to purchase. If you need assistance, please call us at 940-565-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• $275 for Eagle commuter permits – 1,000 extra spaces will be available in Fouts Field next to a campus bus route starting with fall 2019 semester
• $275 for R permits – these are the more economical option for upperclassmen who live in residence halls
• $400 for RR permits – these are the guaranteed, premium parking spots for upperclassmen in residence halls
• $275 for FCS permits – these are the permits for first time in college/freshmen who park next to Victory Hall, next to the UNT bus route to campus