If you are attending an event on campus, be sure you check with the event host regarding parking. We require a parking permit every day of the year that the university is open – even if school is not in session, and during evenings and throughout the summer.
Are you a visitor who needs to park on campus?
There are three options for visitors who need to provide their own parking:
- We offer a low-cost daily permit that can be printed at home and put on your vehicle dashboard. Get that permit by clicking here.
- Hourly parking is offered in the Highland Street Parking Garage for $2 an hour. Cash/credit cards are accepted. Daily maximum charge is $16. Lost ticket charge is $16.
- Hourly parking is also offered in one of our ParkMobile visitor lots which you can find and pay for through the ParkMobile app.
Bringing a bus?
We welcome large groups of visitors to campus. There are only two things to keep in mind when bringing a bus to visit UNT:
- Please give us at least 14 day advance notice to accommodate your visit. Parking on campus is scheduled on a first come, first served basis so we need as much advance notice as possible.
- We will need information from you in advance so please fill out the bus visitor form here