If you are attending an event on campus, be sure you check with the event host regarding
parking. We require a parking permit every day of the year that the university is
open - even if school is not in session, and during evenings and throughout the summer.
Are you a visitor who needs to park on campus?
There are three options for visitors who need to provide their own parking:
- We offer a low-cost daily permit that can be printed at home and put on your vehicle
dashboard. Get that permit by clicking here.
- Hourly parking is offered in the Highland Street Parking Garage for $2.25 an hour. Only credit cards are accepted, no cash. Daily maximum charge is $18.00. Lost ticket
charge is $18.00.
- Hourly parking is also offered in our ParkMobile visitor lots which you can find and
pay for through the ParkMobile app.
Bringing a bus?
We welcome large groups of visitors to campus. There are only two things to keep in
mind when bringing a bus to visit UNT:
- Please give us at least 14 day advance notice to accommodate your visit. Parking on
campus is scheduled on a first come, first served basis so we need as much advance
notice as possible.
- We will need information from you in advance so please fill out the event form here.